Conditions of Use
All content submitted must be content writte and created by you. All pictures, video or other media must be created by you, yourself or be media for which you have permission and proper attribution. You also acknowledge that you will be responsible for ensuring the content you upload is yours. All submitted content, whether short story, book excerpt, or other fictional material will hereafter be called articles or posts.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Tenzones’ Nestree website provides you with free access to a variety of resources including general information, message and/or communication facilities, downloads, profiles, image galleries, forums, etc. and may include a Members Only section that can be accessed only by Tenzones’ staff and members. All the resources including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties, are subject to the TOU.
USE OF CONTENT
Use of the Nestree website content (documents, whitepapers, graphics, logos, software, forums, polls, etc.) is strictly prohibited without written consent both from the site and the individual author, if applicable. You may not modify any content, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post on any network, broadcast in any media or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Nestree website unless expressly permitted by Tenzones.
Elements of Nestree website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Content other than that belonging to Nestree website is licensed or otherwise published by Tenzones with the permission of the owner of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to Tenzones and Tenzones’ Nestree website.
By contributing content to the Nestree website, whether articles, forum posts, images or any form of contribution, you are providing Tenzones the rights to publish and reproduce the content into perpetuity.
You must only submit your own original content. You will not hold Tenzones responsible for ensuring the content does not carry a pre-existing copyright.
All of the creator’s content will be reviewed and possibly edited in order to maintain the Tenzones’ quality standards. Any content which is deemed inappropriate or inaccurate will be removed from the website. Content that is published will be reviewed and edited at Tenzones’ discretion.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
Tenzones makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the site or the server that hosts the site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. All such information is provided as is, and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement.
In no event shall Tenzones, its agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website, its content, or any linked site.
Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those websites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other websites are provided by Tenzones as a convenience to its users. Tenzones is not responsible for the materials contained at any website linked to this site, however, authors should be linking only to relevant and family-friendly content. Tenzones reserves the right to remove external links from any content that does not meet these standards.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Nestree website, you will not use the Nestree website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Nestree website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Nestree website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Nestree website.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to anything on the Nestree website, computer systems or networks connected to any Tenzones server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Nestree website.
USE OF MEMBER CENTER
The Member Center may contain forums, calendars, private messaging, comments, email sharing of articles, invitations to potential new members, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to communicate with you, and for members to communicate amongst themselves and the public.
You agree to use the Member Center only to view and post messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not:
1. Use the Member Center in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
2. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
3. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
4. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
5. Provide links to files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
7. Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Member Center. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
9. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
10. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
11. Create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
12. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Member Center or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Tenzones reserves the right to review materials posted to the Member Center and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. Tenzones reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Nestree website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any part of the Nestree website.